Sunday, July 25, 2010

Under the Weather


This is my Louis.  He's just hanging out in this picture, keeping me company.  I have been sick for awhile now with a really bad sinus and upper respiratory infection.  These infections are pretty much the bane of my existence and this one is pretty persistent.  I have finished one course of heavy duty antibiotics, plus a short course of steroids, and am getting worse again.  Right now, I'm waiting to hear back from the doctor's office.

I am pretty sure that the high heat and humidity levels are at the root of this bout of sickness, and that's with being in the air conditioning most of the time.  I know that the entire country is suffering in this heat, so my 
wish for all is that you stay cool and healthy during this very hot summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment